Author Topic: FS Nine Magazines  (Read 24319 times)

Chris

• Western Diamondback
  • Raleigh, NC, USA
FS Nine Magazines
« on: May 13, 2014, 12:15:36 PM »
Are the magazines interchangeable with Glock or others?

DBF Customer Service

• Hatchling
    • Diamondback Firearms
Re: FS Nine Magazines
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2014, 12:35:39 PM »
The FS9 mags are currently backwards compatible with the 92F. Ours will fit the 92F, but the 92F will not work with ours unless the mag catch cut is machined.
Thanks,
Scott C. Perin
Customer Service, Repair Manager
& Special Projects

BFMCBeaner

• Hatchling
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2014, 04:41:14 AM »
Without having to do my own mods do y'all have them in stock for me to call and buy? If not, where do you get the base plates so I can make my own magazines?

Gatortrades

• Hatchling
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2014, 09:55:15 PM »
Just purchased an FS9 today, and am quite excited. Can customer service please respond as to the question on additional mags?  Do you have any available, or would we need to purchase 92fs mags and machine the notch ourselves?  Thanks!

BFMCBeaner

• Hatchling
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2014, 04:55:18 AM »
I called them up and they gave me the standard, "Sir, you'll have to wait until they are up on the market website to buy." I said that's why I sold my DB9 long ago because no damn magazines. Should have kept that gun and not letting the DB FS go in spite of them because I love shooting it. But the whole magazine issue has me pretty steamed.

Still trying to figure out the floor plate issue so I can make my own mags. thought it looked similar to the CZ SP-01 floor plate and while it's close but no cigar but good enough for me actually.

CraftyShot44

• Hatchling
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2015, 01:54:48 AM »
I wish they'd make magazines in house too and not just boats and firearms. One magazine in their kit from budsgunshop, what a joke ! Shouldn't have spent the extra money on the kit and just bought a Glock or m&p. Least I'd have more than one mag and plenty available to pick up anyplace. Should have made the pistol compatible with say any common mag available ? Idk its 2/5 stars. If I can't get mags for it, I'm not even gonna bother firing it. Just gonna resell it new so I can get my money back.

CraftyShot44

• Hatchling
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2015, 02:03:42 AM »
The FS9 mags are currently backwards compatible with the 92F. Ours will fit the 92F, but the 92F will not work with ours unless the mag catch cut is machined.

So basically "make your own" ? Idk why a company that tries to successfully launch their first full sized pistol would shoot themselves in the foot with a shortage of magazines, everyone knows it matters to have 10 mags to one pistol.

contoria

• Hatchling
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2015, 12:24:51 PM »
I've been checking the website for the past 2 months, twice a day and they never have magazines in stock. I called them and they can't even tell me when the last time they had them in stock was or when they expect more.

How can they have a sale when they have nothing to sell?

CobraBD408

• Mike
  • Hatchling
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2015, 01:09:54 PM »
I contacted the manufacture (ACT/PSI) that makes parts for Diamondback for their DB9FS magazines and USA manager told me, "good luck gentlemen" in finding magazines for your DB9FS's.  He even searched his data base for possible wholesalers and retailers that might have some to sell and he said, "none are available". Called DB and CS said they may have some available on September 21st.  Yeah, I've heard that before.  :main_undecided_ncc:

contoria

• Hatchling
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2015, 03:19:30 PM »
Does this forum even get read by anyone important from Diamondback?

CobraBD408

• Mike
  • Hatchling
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2015, 01:43:04 AM »
Contoria, The plan and simple answer is, "no".  If someone from Taurus / Diamondback should accidentally stumble across this forum on your products, please address the concerns of your customers that there are no magazines available for your gun that has been in production for a considerable period of time now.  The manufacture of major components of your magazines (ACT/PSI) also has no idea what your plans are to elevate this situation. What are your plans to solve this, if any? let's hear from you! :main_sad_ncc:

CobraBD408

• Mike
  • Hatchling
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2015, 09:43:33 PM »
Update on DB9FS magazines.  Diamondback has "temporarily" removed all accessory ordering, AKA including magazines from their website.  Diamondback took the chicken way out, "if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen" approach.  Diamondback, apparently, is just plain "tired" of dealing with customers on this issue.  Just a continued example of how bad Diamondback/Taurus Corporation is in how they treat individual who purchase their guns. This is inexcusable!  :main_idiot2_ncc: :main_sad_ncc:

Good morning Michael,

We are currently working on getting the webstore back up. Please check back with us in a few weeks.

Regards,

Diamondback Firearms, LLC

4135 Pine Tree Pl Bldgs A & B

Cocoa, FL 32926

info@diamondbackfirearms.com

www.diamondbackfirearms.com

contoria

• Hatchling
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2015, 06:58:39 PM »
Funny. They have a sale but there is nothing to purchase.

contoria

• Hatchling
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2015, 07:03:56 PM »
MAGAZINES ON SITE RIGHT NOW!

bcottun

• Red Diamond
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2015, 07:18:52 PM »
At 7:17 pm EST today, October 9, 2015 DB has 10+ magazines for all pistols.  Check out at.  http://www.shopdiamondback.com/products-search?qs=magazine at very good prices.

If you need em, hurry up!!!

Diamondback Firearms