Author Topic: New Offering!  (Read 525 times)

Chris

• Western Diamondback
  • Raleigh, NC, USA
New Offering!
« on: October 23, 2016, 08:00:38 AM »
A .308. Looks good, too. I like that new handguard and fluted SS barrel offering as well.  :main_thumbs_2up:

db10fan

• Hatchling
Re: New Offering!
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2016, 05:50:37 PM »
I'm a new DB10 owner.  I have the DB10CKMB and it's barely out of the box, so I've not even fired it yet.  Is this model a new one for 2016 or what vintage is it?  I'm also curious to know any info on how to decipher serial numbers; i.e. Date of manufacture, production number, etc...

Chris

• Western Diamondback
  • Raleigh, NC, USA
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2016, 06:17:37 PM »
I'm pretty sure this is a brand new offering from DB, so no history to speak of. In other words, it's totally up to you to provide feedback and range reports!!  :main_thumbs_2up: :main_thumbs_2up:

And don't forget the pics. Nothing means anything without pics!  :main_grin: :main_grin:

db10fan

• Hatchling
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2016, 09:46:22 AM »
I emailed Diamondback last night and had a reply this morning!  My rifle (DB10CKMB) was manufactured in September, 2016 and not many have been made yet as it has just been released.  So I could either have a great rifle or one that the bugs have yet to be worked out of.  I'm choosing to be optimistic but will post my range experience once I have something concrete to share.   :main_good:

Chris

• Western Diamondback
  • Raleigh, NC, USA
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2016, 05:05:42 PM »
Looking forward to your reports. I'd be pretty surprised if it was anything but stellar.

lonestarlizard

• Hatchling
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2017, 12:53:30 PM »
I'm a new DB10 owner.  I have the DB10CKMB and it's barely out of the box, so I've not even fired it yet.  Is this model a new one for 2016 or what vintage is it?  I'm also curious to know any info on how to decipher serial numbers; i.e. Date of manufacture, production number, etc...

I just got the same rifle this week. I looked at it while picking up an AR15 lower at a LGS and was impressed at the apparent quality, fit and finish. Then I saw the price ($809) and thought "Whoa, this is a steal or a real turkey." Took my lower, went home and started doing research on DB long guns. What I found cause me to return to the LGS with two closet queens and do some trading. Yesterday I got some Magpul 10 and 20 round magazines from GT Distributors during their Saint Patrick's day sale. Next step is off to the range for some action!

Notable Sites

Pocket Guns And Gear USA Made 7.62x39 Firearms

Sale/Auctions

Gunbroker Guns America Arms List Gun Auction Top Gun Auctions

Diamondback Store

Upper Receivers Rifle Accessories Handgun Accessories Misc Accessories Apparel Barrels Magazines Main