Author Topic: I 'need' another 10mm  (Read 53 times)

Chris

• Western Diamondback
  • Raleigh, NC, USA
I 'need' another 10mm
« on: July 09, 2017, 08:14:44 PM »
I'm looking at the Ruger SR1911 10MM. It's just a single stack, but I know how to swap mags, so if all else is well with that Ruger, I'll be a candidate. Kimber has one that looks enticing, too, the "Camp Guard 10mm" but more dough, and not so certain I gain the equivalent amount in additional reliability or fit/finish. Let me know if I'm wrong or to 'go for it.' After all, my wife can get a second job...

:main_whistling:

Chris

• Western Diamondback
  • Raleigh, NC, USA
Re: I 'need' another 10mm
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2017, 03:50:27 PM »
I have no restraint! In my possession now is a really great 10mm shooter. This thing is built tight, and is accurate!

5.jpgI 'need' another 10mm

4.jpgI 'need' another 10mm

2.jpgI 'need' another 10mm

Chris

• Western Diamondback
  • Raleigh, NC, USA
Re: I 'need' another 10mm
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2017, 04:09:18 PM »
Got it home, and within 15 minutes... Gotta perfect that trigger. It didn't take much as the break is icicle crisp with no creep, but I could feel a little something in the takeup. Oh the HUMANITY!  :main_tongue:

IMG_20170713_120401.jpgI 'need' another 10mm

Now it's just amazing. I'm impressed on the fit of the barrel to slide is, with no bushing, and using a bull barrel design. The locking lugs also don't budge. It 'has to' be accurate, right? Even the muzzle is partially crowned.

Range target while tweaking the sights.

sight tweaking target 1.jpgI 'need' another 10mm

Notable Sites

Pocket Guns And Gear USA Made 7.62x39 Firearms

Sale/Auctions

Gunbroker Guns America Arms List Gun Auction Top Gun Auctions

Diamondback Store

Upper Receivers Rifle Accessories Handgun Accessories Misc Accessories Apparel Barrels Magazines Main