Author Topic: Db 300 blackout upper  (Read 660 times)

Ar15ccb

• Hatchling
Db 300 blackout upper
« on: November 01, 2017, 12:39:08 PM »
Recently bought a diamondback ccb ' great gun ' been using the 100 rounds from federal shoots like butter ' now I want to upgrade to their 300 blackout upper which seem reasonable for a cheap complete upper compare to a local gun shop I visited that's welling to built one for 800$. Before I decide to go with the diamondback 300 upper . I would like your guys thought on the db 300 upper ! Thanks '

odeTOmaybe2

• Pygmy Rattler
Re: Db 300 blackout upper
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2017, 11:40:09 AM »
Looks like this is a little old, but thought I would reply.  I bought a 16" FDE 300 blackout upper from Diamondback a couple months ago.  I was able to get very tight groups at 100 yards and shot an 8 point buck with it last week.  I am very satisfied with mine and could not find any more value for the price.

Ar15ccb

• Hatchling
Re: Db 300 blackout upper
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2017, 11:11:41 PM »
Thanks. Emailed them , but haven't received an email back. So I End up going with bootlegs receiver, handguard, and adjusted bolts. Now stuck, with which barrel to go with. Shot my db ccb today with tula ammo and was surprise the db ate them well, compared to my cousin "built ar" where his gun kept jamming every round. Really liked db but their service is slow.

Diamondback Firearms

Diamondback Firearms