Author Topic: Another Saturday Night...  (Read 256 times)

Chris

• Western Diamondback
  • Raleigh, NC, USA
Another Saturday Night...
« on: January 06, 2018, 06:13:37 PM »
...and I ain't got nobody. I've got some money cause I just got paid. How I wish I had someone to talk to. I'm in an awful way.

Love me some Jimmy Buffett.

You?

bcottun

• Red Diamond
Re: Another Saturday Night...
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2018, 04:09:01 PM »
OMG, I think I'm gonna cry...well maybe later after a few beers and shots of Tres Generaciones Anejo.

Chris, gotta tell you about the GREAT Christmas present I gave me.  Bought a LabRadar Chronograph (http://mylabradar.com).  Best present ever!!!

Now I know how fast my bullets are going when they miss the target.  Never was that great of a shot anyway.  So now my shooting station looks like looks like an storm ravaged Radio Shack with the LabRadar sitting onthe right side, USB connected battery next to it, note pad and cell phone cluttered around, half a dozen ammo boxes, bench rest, brass all over the place and did I say I can tell how fast every bullet is going at six different distances out to 100 yerds.  Got a blue light and an orange light, and sometimes the organge light blinks, and it has a little screen bout half the size of my cell phone that shows the bullet speed, and push a button and it shows the kenetic energy (what ever that is) and it even calculates the power factor, oh yeah and it tells you have fast your bullets are going.

My dearest wife asked me if spending the six hundred bucks made me a bettter shot.  Well no...but did I tell you I now know how fast my bullets are going?  She doesn't get it.

Well, time to clean my Ruger 44 Mag and TC 223 Encore, as I just got back from measureing how fast my bullets are going!!!!  Can't shoot for crap but I can build some pretty consistent reloads.  Yeah, I know.  Not as cool as a Dyson vacum, but did I tell you I can measure how fast my bullets go?

Best, Bill

thehoghunter

• Pygmy Rattler
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2018, 10:19:49 AM »
Now I know how fast my bullets are going when they miss the target.

Now that's funny!

Chris

• Western Diamondback
  • Raleigh, NC, USA
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2018, 09:42:27 AM »
Yeah, I know.  Not as cool as a Dyson vacuum, but did I tell you I can measure how fast my bullets go?

You're missing the point. Get it? Missing? Sorry, some people know how to tell a good story and then there's me... LOL.

Anyway... Just awesome gift!  :main_thumbs_2up:

Diamondback Firearms

Diamondback Firearms