Author Topic: On Line Orders  (Read 2190 times)

chopprs

• Hatchling
On Line Orders
« on: January 17, 2018, 12:54:42 PM »
Interesting...I wish I could run my business and never answer the telephone. How anyone does that is beyond my understanding. I placed an order on line over a week ago. I never received any confirmation that the order was received, if it has shipped or if the item is even in stock. They were quick to charge my credit card though. Does anyone have any idea of what to do other than cancel the charge on my credit card?

thehoghunter

• Pygmy Rattler
Re: On Line Orders
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2018, 02:07:29 PM »
I ordered a barrel in Nov 2017 and received a confirmation of the order via email...and then another email when it was delivered.

I've also sent a message from their web site with questions and gotten a response (try info@DIAMONDBACKFIREARMS.COM ) the next business day (I sent email on a Saturday, they responded on Monday).

Did you save the info from the order (order #)?  If so, email them with the details.

BReno

• Sidewinder
Re: On Line Orders
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2018, 12:39:33 AM »
I’ve ordered online without issues. Received item in a timely manner. However, when I call to see about purchasing a part not listed, I have not been able to speak with anyone. I have left voicemails and haven’t had any of them returned.

Diamondback Firearms