Author Topic: DB15MZB  (Read 1327 times)

JDWILD

• Hatchling
DB15MZB
« on: February 20, 2018, 12:45:22 PM »
I just bought a diamondback DB15MZB from rural king and was wondering if anyone knows anything about these, there is nothing on diamondbacks website for DB15MZB. Is this a discontinued model?  Just wondering if anyone can tell me anything about it as there are no reviews for this model, I'm hoping I bought a decent rifle. If you google it all you find is the rural king ad and it for sale on other websites. I'm relatively new to the ar world and was very keen on a ruger ar556 for this price point but chose this as I liked that it didn't have a fixed from site post. Let me know if any of you have one of these or knows anything about them.  Thanks

JDWILD

• Hatchling
Re: DB15MZB
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2018, 12:48:45 PM »
Here is the spec sheet and a picture of mine. I added ruger flip ups

machuee

• Hatchling
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2018, 02:20:09 PM »
Here is the spec sheet and a picture of mine. I added ruger flip ups
My wife bought me one for Christmas only mine is in FDE. This particular model number says it is an exclusive model for Davidson's. It is an excellent rifle. I have put alittle over 500 rounds through it with no failures of any kind. I have been shooting both brass and steel case ammo in 55grain and 62grain. I now plan on getting my wife one so I can get mine back....lol. I am very fortunate that I have a wife who shares my passion for shooting and protecting what we have worked hard to obtain........

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

JDWILD

• Hatchling
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2018, 02:32:08 PM »
Thanks for the response. That makes me feel much better about my choice... when I tell people this is what I bought they usually act like I should have gone with a smith and Wesson or ruger model. Not sure where you live or if you have rural kings but If you really are serious about getting another they have them for $480 right now.  It's a good thing you have a wife that shares your passions and values, I am fortunate with that as well- my fiancĂ© was with me and pretty much encouraged me to buy it  :main_smiley_ncc:

odeTOmaybe2

• Hatchling
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2018, 03:51:08 PM »
I have 2 Rural Kings within 30 miles of me, love shopping there.  I have seen this model on their website RKGUNS.com but have not caught it in the store yet.  At $479, it's probably a steal.  I bought the DB15CB and have been VERY happy with it.  I honestly thought about picking up the model you got from RK just to have for a rainy day  :main_thumbup_ncc:

machuee

• Hatchling
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2018, 11:09:31 PM »
Here is a picture of mine. My wife got it at Atwoods in Ft. Smith Arkansas. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180221/434dd655b3294c307f9bf189572489de.jpg
DB15MZB

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Dagwood

• Hatchling
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2018, 10:53:55 PM »
I just picked one up from my LGS. The thing that attracted me to it was the 12" m-lok hand guard and the free float barrel. At this price point a felt this was a really good value. This is the third AR I have purchased. The first one was a Core 15. I sold that one. The second one is a Omni Hybrid. I have had no problems with the Omni, but given the current climate I figured I better get another AR before the laws change.
I am very impressed with the DB so far. I went to the range and fired 50rds of Freedom 55gr remans downrange and had no issues. I'll post a pic in a bit.
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
Benjamin Franklin

Dagwood

• Hatchling
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2018, 11:15:39 PM »
Here Ya Go!!

Diamondback Firearms

Diamondback Firearms