Author Topic: DB9 Trigger return spring  (Read 490 times)

buggsfuddy

• Hatchling
DB9 Trigger return spring
« on: July 14, 2018, 02:33:31 AM »
Just wanted to post here to give props to Chris for his trigger return spring!  :main_good:

I love my DB9, most accurate pistol I have except maybe my 1911 clone in 22lr. After less than 200 rounds, though, I noticed my trigger wasn't going all the way forward. I could flick it and it would reset. DB9 paid for shipping both ways and it worked again for a few months but same thing happened. Then they mailed me a whole new trigger assembly but I knew that wouldn't work. Instead I wanted to find some of the Galloway Precision springs. Little did I know Chris was their supplier! I pm'd him on here based on his post:
http://www.diamondbackforum.com/index.php?topic=126.0

He was great to talk to and sold me his last set! I've put 2-300 rounds through it and can tell I won't have that problem anymore (only problem I've ever had with it). It does increase the pull weight some but 1) I think the spring will "break in" over time, and 2) considering it's the only safety on the gun I'm okay with that. Still has the best dao trigger, as good as a Kahr IMHO.

BTW, Chris has a direct link to these at the bottom of the home page here. Oh and did I mention, only $11!

timfost

• Pygmy Rattler
Re: DB9 Trigger return spring
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2018, 11:11:21 AM »
Yeah, I installed these right after getting the gun.  Since the trigger is the only safety, it made me feel better.  I like the trigger on this gun better than my LCP and Glock 26.

Diamondback Firearms

Diamondback Firearms