Author Topic: What's Up DB, Forum Members Want To Know.  (Read 4326 times)

Chris

• Western Diamondback
  • Raleigh, NC, USA
What's Up DB, Forum Members Want To Know.
« on: August 27, 2018, 03:32:38 PM »
As the DB fans we are, we want to know everything DB is up to, right? Install a new printer for the accounting department? We want to know! Plans for a fully automatic DB9 10MM pocket pistol? We want to know! Suppressed AR 15 pistols in 300 blackout? We want to know!

That's all I've got. Y'all post your own wish lists.  :main_thumbs_2up: :main_smile: :main_smile:

geo.ulrich

• N.R.A. endowment member
  • Pygmy Rattler
Re: What's Up DB, Forum Members Want To Know.
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2018, 03:24:39 PM »
Chris, It seems quite around here anymore. we just get the occasional purchase. sure do miss the posts you did on changes you did  :main_Zzzz:
G.O.A.   MEMBER
I.S.R.A. MEMBER

Chris

• Western Diamondback
  • Raleigh, NC, USA
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2018, 03:47:17 PM »
I know. It's been *crickets* around here. Of course that means everybody is happy with their DB firearms, right? I can add a 'fake news' post about how I converted a DB9 to a one time shot with an Underwood 180 gr 10mm with 750 Ft.Lbs. of energy at the muzzle using a friend's unsuspecting hands. On a positive note, the former "friend" will be able to brag about it to his grand kids, even if he has to pick his nose with his elbows.

Wow, it must be time to pour another Irish Whisky.  :main_lol: :main_lol:

Chris

• Western Diamondback
  • Raleigh, NC, USA
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2018, 03:51:41 PM »
Cody...Where are you? You lucky newly engaged devil you. Saw the pics on FB. Very nice, however, you are WAY OVER CHICKED!! Anyway, congratulations and I know you'll be happy as a feral hog hunter with fresh corn.

catfish

• Sidewinder
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2018, 12:36:47 AM »
I would like to know where i can find a holster for a DBAM29...So would another member on here!
He purchased a different gun because no one replied to his question.
I am gonna do the same since it appears no one offers a holster for a gun marketed for concealed carry...That makes a whole lot of sense doesn't it?

pecospuppy

• Western Diamondback
  • Old Cowboy
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2018, 01:16:57 PM »
I would like to know where i can find a holster for a DBAM29...So would another member on here!
He purchased a different gun because no one replied to his question.
I am gonna do the same since it appears no one offers a holster for a gun marketed for concealed carry...That makes a whole lot of sense doesn't it?
Try a Blackhawk Tecgrip.  Its comfy and doesn't slip even though it doesn't have clips.

Chris

• Western Diamondback
  • Raleigh, NC, USA
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2018, 03:09:38 PM »
These days, guns have to be popular or in abundance enough for holster makers to try and make a profit. Plus, they have to buy a "blue" gun whenever they become available to use as their forms. Holsters appearing right after a new gun announcement is like my luck at scratch off tickets. LOL.

pecospuppy

• Western Diamondback
  • Old Cowboy
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2018, 03:21:11 PM »
These days, guns have to be popular or in abundance enough for holster makers to try and make a profit. Plus, they have to buy a "blue" gun whenever they become available to use as their forms. Holsters appearing right after a new gun announcement is like my luck at scratch off tickets. LOL.

Which brings me completely off-topic. For as much money as I've donated trying to win a lottery of any kind in North Carolina's "Education Lottery," why are our kids so stupid?

The answer is that money is not a good indicator of quality teaching! :main_angry:

Your comment about holster sizes is also a good reason to get the Tecgrip.  It fits all pocket carry firearms.  Small, medium, and large options.  As long as the trigger guard is covered, you should be good.

catfish

• Sidewinder
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2018, 04:03:13 PM »
The gun isn't that new and that is hogwash in my opinion There is holsters everywhere for the Sig 365 or Taurus Spectrum..Most companies work in conjunction with holster makers so when they release a gun the consumer has holster options...So i don't have to re type go to DBAM29 thread
and read what i was told when i called them.

pecospuppy

• Western Diamondback
  • Old Cowboy
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2018, 05:22:31 PM »
I can understand your frustration, and I agree that DB isn't getting the attention they deserve.  My only point was the Tecgrip would work for it.  Not important now as you have something else.

5 iron

• Sidewinder
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2018, 07:59:11 PM »
Could try a N82 Tactical original in compact size for the DBAM29. Very comfortable iwb holster.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5 iron

• Sidewinder
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2018, 08:02:13 PM »
I’d like to know if there’s an upgrade planned for the db380 or db9.  It’s getting time for a new gen number.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

catfish

• Sidewinder
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2018, 02:15:39 PM »
I found a upgrade for the AM29...Its a PPS M2 :main_thumbs_2up:

mr380acp

• Western Diamondback
  • NRA Life Member
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2018, 08:51:01 AM »
Sometimes no news is good news

Diamondback Firearms