Author Topic: Magazine Extension Failure  (Read 407 times)

chopprs

• Hatchling
Magazine Extension Failure
« on: September 22, 2018, 06:44:37 AM »
I am just curious if anyone ever figured out how to make the extra round magazine extension work. I did a thread a while back and IIRC there were others that has the same issue that I did. No matter what I did, new spring, trimmed spring, bent this way or that, etc the thing would not work with seven rounds in it. A total waste of money...

Chris

• Western Diamondback
  • Raleigh, NC, USA
Re: Magazine Extension Failure
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2018, 11:21:18 AM »
Which mag extension are you talking about?

chopprs

• Hatchling
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2018, 01:10:28 PM »

Chris

• Western Diamondback
  • Raleigh, NC, USA
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2018, 01:16:37 PM »
This one? It's what I use. It's been great (for me, anyway). Here's an article I wrote about it.

http://commonbullets.com/wp/archives/2605

chopprs

• Hatchling
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2018, 01:29:38 PM »
Yes I saw that but there are many of us that have tried everything and it just does not work unless the extra round is not in there and then...well it is useless!

SteveQinKC

• 3 Time Diamondback Owner
  • Sidewinder
  • My EDC and Reliable Ammo
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2018, 12:35:12 AM »
I bought the one thru the DB website, from CCW Mfg, and it works fine, fits fine, however its seems a little bigger than it needed to be and also heavier than it needs to be given that its made out of metal instead of plastic. 

Has anybody ever tried the +1 Extension for the Keltec PF9 on a DB9 Mag?? Its about $20, is made out of plastic and wouldnt add as much length to the grip.  Looking at pictures, the notch in the bottom of the mag extension even looks to be in the right place to work without even having to Dremel material away.  If any of the forum members are dealers with Keltec extensions sitting around in stock, could you give it a try and let us know?

UPC:
Model:
PF9-805
MPN:
PF9-805
Diamondback DB9, 7.5" lightweight AR Pistol using a Diamondback DB15P Upper/BCG and New Frontier Poly Lower, Diamondback DB15SB Carbine

Diamondback Firearms

Diamondback Firearms