Author Topic: Plus 1 project.  (Read 85 times)

Bassdeer

• Hatchling
Plus 1 project.
« on: January 04, 2019, 05:37:49 PM »
So I have this Bersa 380 mag and looking at it I start thinking I can add the base plate to my DB380 and add another round. So I was able to put the base plate on the DB mag and load 7 rounds in it, now I have to do some cutting. Problem is what to cut the gun or the mag? The gun would be easier but then you alter the gun, cutting the mag is going to be a little harder but you don't alter the gun. Will work on it this weekend. So I was able to get 2 more rounds in but the follower got caught on the bottom of the inside so for now it's just a +1.

geo.ulrich

• N.R.A. endowment member
  • Pygmy Rattler
Re: Plus 1 project.
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2019, 06:12:10 PM »
I would cut the bottom of the mag. to the length you want. maybe a dremel with a cutoff wheel, you could probably cut plastic part on bottom to match angle on pistol. looks good good thinking outside the box  :main_thumbs_2up:
G.O.A.   MEMBER
I.S.R.A. MEMBER

Bassdeer

• Hatchling
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2019, 09:20:14 PM »
I think I'm going to cut the pistol tail, if I cut the mag it's where the locking piece is for the mag so I will cut that tail off and being I only paid $130 for the gun if I every sell it I will include the custom mag. Should have it done by Sunday will post pictures.

Bassdeer

• Hatchling
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2019, 05:56:46 PM »
Got it done, hand cycle was fine, need to get it to the range for a full test.

geo.ulrich

• N.R.A. endowment member
  • Pygmy Rattler
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2019, 06:09:36 PM »
nice job it looks good

Diamondback Firearms

Diamondback Firearms