Author Topic: DB15 PISTOL  (Read 372 times)

abcaudell

• Hatchling
DB15 PISTOL
« on: January 07, 2019, 10:08:44 PM »
Hello all,
Recently I bought a new DB15 pistol in FDE.  Shoots great but the upper and lower receivers are too tight. Both break down pins are extremely tight and require a tool to push out and when I try and close the receivers together I have to use excess pressure to allow the rear pin hole to align.
I think the FDE coating is too thick.
Anyone else had this issue?

Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Chris

• Western Diamondback
  • Raleigh, NC, USA
Re: DB15 PISTOL
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2019, 11:19:14 AM »
Hey!
Most would kill for a nice snug fit.  :main_tongue: People with this issue have stated that theirs loosened up after a bunch of shooting. Put some lube on the pins and go show that thing off! LOL

RP2689

• Hatchling
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2019, 12:56:42 PM »
I recently purchased a DB15 300blk pistol in TacGrey. The upper receiver lug for the front takedown pin was machined too thin (.474”) and has way too much play between the receivers. The muzzle was so badly over torqued the crush washer is half it’s original thickness and protrudes out the right side of the barrel. Not that I care about cosmetics but so do, the deflector has multiple scars from casings hitting it. All they had to do was put masking tap on it. It’s a new gun, it should look like one. Also the bolt carrier practically grinds at the upper when the charging handle it pulled back.

All but the bolt carrier issue has been relayed to the staff at DB. I’ve gotten nothing but empty promises I would be contacted about resolving the issue. Specifically I’ve been speaking (attempting to speak with) Kimmy Kammer. Conveniently she always seems to be a meeting when I call. What’s with the shitty gun and service DB?

pecospuppy

• Red Diamond
  • Old Cowboy
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2019, 10:28:32 PM »
Sorry your having a hard time.  Most of the feedback lately has been positive about DB service responses.  If it's new take it back to the retailer and have them help you get it fixed.

Galloway Precision

Diamondback Firearms

Diamondback Firearms