Author Topic: DB9 Gen 4 Magazines?  (Read 474 times)

catfish

• Sidewinder
DB9 Gen 4 Magazines?
« on: January 30, 2019, 01:45:51 PM »
This is for Diamondback mostly....When can we expect DB9 Gen 4 mags to be available?
I emailed and was told Old DB9 mags would work...But keep checking website.
Old mags may work but how can they hold the slide open on last shot if the followers
are not machined so they can push the slide stop up?

DB

• Red Diamond
Re: DB9 Gen 4 Magazines?
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2019, 11:39:14 AM »
You can order mags for gen 4 right now. I just checked with webstore and every mag they have in there has the orange follower. The orange follower is the new one and will work in original db9 and gen 4.

catfish

• Sidewinder
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2019, 12:56:44 PM »
You can order mags for gen 4 right now. I just checked with webstore and every mag they have in there has the orange follower. The orange follower is the new one and will work in original db9 and gen 4.

I don't see any with orange on website???

DB

• Red Diamond
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2019, 02:04:34 PM »
I just looked and all of them have the new follower, they just havnt updated the pics yet. If you order one, it will have the new follower.

catfish

• Sidewinder
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2019, 02:45:41 PM »
I just looked and all of them have the new follower, they just havnt updated the pics yet. If you order one, it will have the new follower.

I just looked and sorry but is see only one mag offered and it is on sale $15.99.. (Black Follower)
Do you work for Diamondback?...Just asking because i do not want a mag that wont work the slide lock.
I could care less what color it is if it works...I looked at my old DB9 follower and they aren't close to the same shape.
They are even different where the bullet rests on top the follower
I find it odd they are on sale and not like the the Mag that comes with the Gen 4?

https://diamondbackfirearms.myshopify.com/collections/handgun-accessories/products/db9-6-round-standard-magazine?variant=8123323331

DB

• Red Diamond
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2019, 03:08:37 PM »
I do work for diamondback. All the mags have the new follower, however it will not have the gen 4 bottom plate. We are working on adding mags to web store that will have a flat plate or pinky extension. PM me your name and i can hand that over to webstore; that way i can tell her not to send you the wrong part.

Chris

• Western Diamondback
  • Raleigh, NC, USA
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2019, 03:22:08 PM »
I do work for diamondback. All the mags have the new follower, however it will not have the gen 4 bottom plate. We are working on adding mags to web store that will have a flat plate or pinky extension. PM me your name and i can hand that over to webstore; that way i can tell her not to send you the wrong part.

So I take it that you'll stock earlier generation magazines, as well as the new G4 magazines with both the flat and pinky extension base plates, and all will have the new followers, right?

catfish

• Sidewinder
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2019, 03:33:20 PM »

Good deal and will do...Thank you

Chris

• Western Diamondback
  • Raleigh, NC, USA
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2019, 03:48:43 PM »
A good time will be had by all when dealing with Cody. Yeah!

gene814

• Sidewinder
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2019, 06:45:43 PM »
Does the new DB9 have last round hold open or is it just a slide lock (like the original LCP)?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

catfish

• Sidewinder
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2019, 02:23:21 PM »
Does the new DB9 have last round hold open or is it just a slide lock (like the original LCP)?

stays open after last round

gene814

• Sidewinder
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2019, 06:14:52 PM »
Last round hold open...Sweet!  I want one!

Diamondback Firearms

Diamondback Firearms