Author Topic: DB15P47B7 pistol 7.62X39  (Read 2647 times)

Buckshot500

• Lead Farmer
  • Pygmy Rattler
  • Divebar Casanova
DB15P47B7 pistol 7.62X39
« on: February 22, 2019, 11:17:09 PM »
I am seriously considering this pistol. I was shown one at a gun shop last summer and loved it. I forgot to ask but I assume it accepts AK-47 magazines. Does anyone own one that could speak for this weapon's reliably and describe any issues I would want to know about. I'm not beyond correcting minor issues myself with upgrades if they aren't too bad.

Sent from my Z557BL using Tapatalk

DB

• Red Diamond
Re: DB15P47B7 pistol 7.62X39
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2019, 11:39:05 PM »
They take ar15 7.62x39 mags c product and asc are the best mags for it. I personally have the 10" ar pistol and it is a tac driver and hasn't missed a beat yet. Normally the 7.62x39, if it has an issue, its usually a mag related issue. It is my new favorite!

Buckshot500

• Lead Farmer
  • Pygmy Rattler
  • Divebar Casanova
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2019, 10:38:28 PM »
They take ar15 7.62x39 mags c product and asc are the best mags for it. I personally have the 10" ar pistol and it is a tac driver and hasn't missed a beat yet. Normally the 7.62x39, if it has an issue, its usually a mag related issue. It is my new favorite!
I ended up getting my AR-15 7.62x39 pistol with the 7-1/2" barrel two Fridays ago. Took it to the range and broke in the barrel the next day. I also zeroed the red dot sight as I went. I have to say I love this gun. It had a few little hiccups I attribute to break in, as they went away after a while.  I did notice the bolt hold open button worked better if I pulled on the upper part or the paddle section, rather than pressing on the lower or button part of the lever. I also had one single round that wouldn't go fully into battery. I tried moving the bolt back a little and pushing it forward again, and the forward assist didn't help either. I ejected it and the next round fed right in. I inspected the round I ejected and nothing was wrong with it. I removed the mag, ejected the good round and opened the gun up to inspect the star lugs on the chamber and bolt. They looked fine too. Both ejected rounds matched up so I put them back in the mag, put the gun back together and they fed just fine. No idea what caused the f2f. Other than that it was great the rest of the day. I feel like I made a good choice and it will suit my needs perfectly. Side note, I had been cleaning the barrel after every shot when this happened, so I don't think there was any burnt powder fouling in the chamber that might have caused it either.

Buckshot500

• Lead Farmer
  • Pygmy Rattler
  • Divebar Casanova
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2019, 10:39:23 PM »
I ended up getting my AR-15 7.62x39 pistol with the 7-1/2" barrel two Fridays ago. Took it to the range and broke in the barrel the next day. I also zeroed the red dot sight as I went. I have to say I love this gun. It had a few little hiccups I attribute to break in, as they went away after a while.  I did notice the bolt hold open button worked better if I pulled on the upper part or the paddle section, rather than pressing on the lower or button part of the lever. I also had one single round that wouldn't go fully into battery. I tried moving the bolt back a little and pushing it forward again, and the forward assist didn't help either. I ejected it and the next round fed right in. I inspected the round I ejected and nothing was wrong with it. I removed the mag, ejected the good round and opened the gun up to inspect the star lugs on the chamber and bolt. They looked fine too. Both ejected rounds matched up so I put them back in the mag, put the gun back together and they fed just fine. No idea what caused the f2f. Other than that it was great the rest of the day. I feel like I made a good choice and it will suit my needs perfectly. Side note, I had been cleaning the barrel after every shot when this happened, so I don't think there was any burnt powder fouling in the chamber that might have caused it either.

Oh and I did order five more C products SS mags for it too.

Diamondback Firearms