Author Topic: AM2 as the new FS9??  (Read 1068 times)

Chris

• Western Diamondback
  • Raleigh, NC, USA
AM2 as the new FS9??
« on: April 16, 2019, 09:13:46 PM »
It appears as if the stout and highly reliable AM2 chassis is going to be the heart of the new FS9 frame and barrel. I think it's in experimental stages at this point, but I think this might just happen. I personally think the AM2 is fine as it is without the need of a longer barrel or larger overall size. I mean, really, isn't 17 rounds with their extended magazine enough? With a spare mag you have 34 rounds, so isn't that also enough? The AM2 will easily handle +P and most likely +P+, even if they don't advertise the +P+.

Instead on focusing on larger sized 9mm handguns, I would instead offer up caliber variations, right up to and including 10mm (no 45's please...too fat). The AM2 in 10mm would be the ONLY handgun of its size in that caliber, and would be a crazy ass hit in the 10mm world. Think about it. An easily concealable 10mm IWB carry gun. C'mon DB, you're the badass guys that came up with the crazy 11oz 9mm pocket rocket. Extend your bravery to the AM2 with a 10mm. Be there, or be square!

Don't make me call Trump!

DrJohn93

• Hatchling
Re: AM2 as the new FS9??
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2019, 08:44:51 PM »
I disagree. I would love to have a DB9 with 17 round mag and a 5-inch threaded barrel.

Diamondback Firearms

Diamondback Firearms

Galloway Precision