Author Topic: What do you use for a range bag?  (Read 358 times)

Hobo73

• Pygmy Rattler
  • I am me, known as Hobo to most love me or not I'm
What do you use for a range bag?
« on: April 25, 2019, 10:15:44 PM »
Thinking about a range bag to use with my Gen 4 my LCP 2 and my AR. looking to spend around fifty dollars but would go higher if I like what I find!
I am the Hobo, no more, no less, but ALWAYS me!

Explorer3J

• Red Diamond
Re: What do you use for a range bag?
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2019, 10:50:21 PM »
I use a repurposed large camera bag as my range bag. I carry ammo, eyes and ears, and small tools in it.
Long guns are brought in hard cases. Pistols are carried in a 2 layer pistol case that holds up to 8 handguns.
Handguns: DB9FS, M&P22C, Sig Mosquito, M&P22, Ruger SR9, Ruger EC9S, Ruger LC9S Pro, Walther CCP
Shotgun: Rock Island Armory M5 12 Ga
Rifles: Mossberg 715T .22, Savage Mdl 64FXP .22

trooperc7

• Sidewinder
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2019, 09:15:34 AM »
I have one of these and it meets all my range needs......they have larger bags if you require one.... good price too!

https://lapolicegear.com/tabaoutbag.html

superbeau

• Red Diamond
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2019, 10:35:47 AM »
I bought a GPS bag through Amazon last fall and really like it. They have several options but I picked their Sporting Clays version to use both for shotguns and rifles/pistols. I love all of the organization and the carrying capacity, and it feels like it will last for many years. That said, it was around $80 delivered.

www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005G7XJ0U

I've also used the Cabela's "Catch All Gear Bag" as a range bag, as well as for carrying trail cams, stowing all of my coyote gear (foxpro, batteries, remote, light, etc) and for a few other purposes. They are only like $12 and come in several colors, including camo. I've never had any issues with their quality, even given the low price point, but it's a pretty simple bag with just a couple of side pockets.

http://www.dixiedoesdeals.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/gear-bag-deal.png
What do you use for a range bag?

www.cabelas.com/product/Cabelas-Catch-All-Gear-Bags/753422.uts

Galloway Precision

Diamondback Firearms

Diamondback Firearms