Author Topic: Trigger reset... just aint happenin  (Read 463 times)

walmartsky

• Hatchling
Trigger reset... just aint happenin
« on: July 28, 2019, 08:06:55 AM »
Hi ya'll, new here, forgive my forum etiquette. Soooo, I picked up a secondhand db380. LOVE it, best feeling micro 380 i've ever felt.  Worked great at first. THEN, out of the blue, no trigger reset. I can shoot, pull the slide back like half an inch, and shoot again all day, but there is never a reset, even pushing forward on the trigger.  What can I do???  I want to love this gun so much. Thx!!!

Would this just be a broken trigger return spring, i think that's a thing?  Kinda new and learning.

Terminatorret

• Pygmy Rattler
Re: Trigger reset... just aint happenin
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2019, 08:53:11 AM »
I'm sorry nobody has answered yet...and I don't have an answer other than call Diamondback and describe your problem. Their customer service is fantastic. They usually either send you a part or a shipping label.
"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas."
Davy Crockett
Hero of the Alamo

walmartsky

• Hatchling
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2019, 09:37:34 AM »
Appreciate the reply!  I'll try that route, really want my DB back.

Terminatorret

• Pygmy Rattler
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2019, 08:23:59 PM »
Did you get any meaningful help from DB? Any update? Just want your DB380 to be cured!

walmartsky

• Hatchling
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2019, 08:19:23 AM »
Thanks for the concern, i've been kinda slackin and just fell back to my ruger lcp.  Matter of fact i'm gonna try to get in touch right now. Like the lcp, but it doesn't have the feel that the db does.  Miss her. On it.  THX!

Galloway Precision

Diamondback Firearms

Diamondback Firearms