Author Topic: Galloway Precision Roll Pin Holder  (Read 116 times)

Chris

• Western Diamondback
  • Raleigh, NC, USA
Galloway Precision Roll Pin Holder
« on: August 31, 2019, 09:14:18 PM »
Excellent tool! For all you gunheads out there that like working on your own stuff, Galloway's roll pin holder is a life saver. 1/16" roll pins are a pain in the butt to start, especially when new, and you usually do it by holding the roll pin with needle nose pliers in place and take a whack at it with a brass hammer and hope it finds it's way home. It usually takes several tries, and if you're not drinking, it will eventually catch hold (maybe) so you can drive it the rest of the way home. Leave it to Galloway to come up with a tool to make this crazy task so much easier! Who is Brandon, anyway? Eric's the big guy, like Trump, but I think Brandon is the hard driving crazy thinking gunsmith that comes up with lots of their stuff, I think. Anyway, not gay here, but I love them both.

Now if they'll just come up with a guide rod assembly for the DB9 Gen 4. It would be much appreciated by the folks that are having guide rod issues. And if they're reading this, how about a better trigger for the AM2. My AM2 has been stupid reliable and has replaced my G19 as my nightstand gun. I added the Galloway +1 extension just to have a comfortable three finger grip even though I use their higher capacity when it's resting in the drawer. The 13+1 is still very easy to conceal IWB with this amazing gun. Yeah, baby!

Galloway Precision

Diamondback Firearms

Diamondback Firearms