Author Topic: Jarhead's back at it  (Read 1041 times)

USMC E-5

• Hatchling
Jarhead's back at it
« on: October 31, 2019, 11:48:36 AM »
IGY6....Keep Low Move Fast....Kill First Die Last.....One Shot One Kill.....No Luck Pure Skill....OoRah!

Chris

• Western Diamondback
  • Raleigh, NC, USA
Re: Jarhead's back at it
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2019, 03:45:22 PM »
Yes!  :main_thumbs_2up:

Chazman1946

• Pygmy Rattler
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2020, 01:19:53 AM »
Nice Video, I was USMC E-5 Sergeant as well, 64-68 Nam 65-66 Combat Engineer (Tunnel Rat) 1371.

Semper Fi!

Chris

• Western Diamondback
  • Raleigh, NC, USA
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2020, 06:18:31 PM »
I was Navy FTG. Never got assigned to Nam. Last cruise was to Diego Garcia (Gilligan's Island). Had orders to Nam to bring back troops but it never materialized. Hung out in Australia and New Zealand for a few weeks and our orders were to return to Little Creek via the Panama Canal. We stayed in Diego until the first aircraft could land and provide supplies. In the mean time we made shuttle runs to Madagascar and Mauritius for supplies for beer and food and phone calls home. We hated it as we soaked in the suds while looking for the Gilligan's Island female crew. Yeah, you know who I'm talking about. Never found them, unfortunately, but then again we didn't have any gang rape incidents. LOL.

pecospuppy

• Western Diamondback
  • Old Cowboy
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2020, 09:35:28 PM »
I never served.  No wars in my 20's.  But thank you all for your service.  My Dad served in WW2.  Drove a tank through Africa to Berlin by way of D-Day.

Chazman1946

• Pygmy Rattler
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2020, 01:23:50 AM »
Your welcome!

Diamondback Firearms

Diamondback Firearms

Galloway Precision