Author Topic: New from Mid Atlantic  (Read 2690 times)

Truckbud

• Hatchling
New from Mid Atlantic
« on: January 15, 2020, 02:03:50 PM »
Hi, I'm from the Mid-Atlantic, somewhere around the Potomac.

I've had a DB10ELB for quite some time now, and a while ago I bought a used DB380 just because it was cheap and looked good. The .380 has been a disappointment, I much prefer the S&W Bodyguard, but the DB10 has been a lot of fun for long range practice. I think for the most part Diamondback makes a good affordable firearm. I've been tempted to convert an M4 to .300 Blackout, and DB has a lot of good barrel options.

mr380acp

• Western Diamondback
  • NRA Life Member
Re: New from Mid Atlantic
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2020, 06:37:50 PM »
Welcome aboard! Sorry to hear about you not liking your 380. As you might guess I really like mine!!

Truckbud

• Hatchling
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2020, 07:47:17 PM »
Welcome aboard! Sorry to hear about you not liking your 380. As you might guess I really like mine!!

Thanks! It's an early one. Might send it in, lots of FTF and jams.

SteveQinKC

• 4 Time Diamondback Owner
  • Sidewinder
  • My EDC and Reliable Ammo
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2020, 12:00:30 PM »
Welcome aboard and definitely send the DB380 into the mother ship. They will get it right or replace it.  Give them a chance to impress you with their customer service and lifetime warranty.  The early DB380's, like the early DB9s were mfg'd under much less stringent quality control than they have now after expanding and investing in the equipment, not to mention they have gone thru several design changes along the way.
Diamondback DB9 Gen3, DB9 Gen4, 7.5" lightweight AR Pistol using a Diamondback DB15P Upper/BCG and New Frontier Poly Lower, Diamondback DB15SB Carbine

BReno

• Sidewinder
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2020, 01:11:50 AM »
Welcome

Diamondback Firearms