Author Topic: Get Inspired, People!  (Read 354 times)

Chris

• Western Diamondback
  • Raleigh, NC, USA
Get Inspired, People!
« on: March 07, 2020, 06:54:33 PM »
The Diamondback Forum is pretty slack lately. I hate to beg for your input and experiences, but will. I'm pretty much thinking all is so "well" with DB's products that nobody has anything to bitch about. Seriously, DB is innovating products, like their new Diamondback Diamond series receivers. They look awesome, where everyone else is just producing ho hum copycat versions for their own. DB obviously has people that are on the bleeding edge of design and performance. Even their CEO is totally hands on and involved in production. Awesome. I can't imagine anyone being any better at this.

GO DIAMONDBACK!!

pecospuppy

• Western Diamondback
  • Old Cowboy
Re: Get Inspired, People!
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2020, 06:47:33 PM »
I can't say much about their innovation, but I have 5 AR's and they all are terrific.  I'm going to have to put together a couple more.  I still have 2 kids to build for.  I'm thinking I might go with 2 80% lowers to avoid serial numbers, but I'm not sure I can give them to my kids.  Anyway, I love the DB15 uppers.  The BCG is really a big update from the old one so I guess I can say something about there innovation after all.  :main_thumbs_2up:

gene814

• NRA Benefactor Mbr
  • Sidewinder
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2020, 11:30:29 AM »
I've really been pleased with their customer service.  My first DB was a Gen 2 DB9.  Had a lot of malfunctions with it till it broke.  DB said send it in for repairs (lifetime guarantee).  They sent me a brand new Gen 3 DB9.  Had to pick it up at my LGS.  IT runs flawlessly.  In the meantime I had bought a Gen 2 DB380.  It had problems too.  Diamondback sent me new magazine springs, which took care of some of the FTL problems.  However, the gun still did not run well.  DB said to send it in. They returned my old frame (with same serial number) but with a new trigger group, new slide too.  So basically I now have a Gen 3 DB380 and it runs flawlessly.  I now carry that pistol rather than my LCP II.  It is smaller, lighter and I can shoot it better than the LCP II.

pecospuppy

• Western Diamondback
  • Old Cowboy
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2020, 11:41:25 AM »
Just an observation.  Last week my youngest daughter was here from Minnesota.  She's 18 and a senior in high school.  We went out back to the shooting range.  We shot 2 DB15's, one with a 1x4 scope and one with a red dot.  We were only back about 35 yards so the grouping was high but fairly tight for a first time shooter.  We also used the DB9 on some AR500 steel. 

She had a ball.  She wants to carry but it's tuff in the people's republic of Minnesota.  She has to wait until she's 21.

Diamondback Firearms

Diamondback Firearms

Galloway Precision