Author Topic: WTF?  (Read 342 times)

Chris

• Western Diamondback
  • Raleigh, NC, USA
WTF?
« on: October 29, 2020, 09:45:07 PM »
Is this forum dead? No interest? No participation? What will you think if this website that promotes Diamondback disappears? Might as well let Biden win in 2020 and firearms will be eliminated from society. Take a stance or let communists take control of your life. A vote for Biden is a vote for communisms. God help us all.

mr380acp

• Western Diamondback
  • NRA Life Member
Re: WTF?
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2020, 08:27:12 AM »
Trump 2020!

pecospuppy

• Western Diamondback
  • Old Cowboy
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2020, 07:55:54 PM »
Is this forum dead? No interest? No participation? What will you think if this website that promotes Diamondback disappears? Might as well let Biden win in 2020 and firearms will be eliminated from society. Take a stance or let communists take control of your life. A vote for Biden is a vote for communisms. God help us all.
The forum being slow and apathy towards 2nd amendment restrictions are not the same thing.  I check the forum every day for new content.  I will lay my life on the line for the 2nd.  Bit of a difference there.

Explorer3J

• Red Diamond
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2020, 11:58:03 AM »
I check this site regularly.

I haven't had anything to offer since I carry a DBFS9 and they don't make it anymore. Just the AM2 now.
No problems to report since the one trip for warranty work. No range reports since I am holding my ammo in reserve for now.

Four years and going strong with my daily carried FS9.

Maybe when prices and availability of guns and ammo become "normal" again things will pick up.

As for 2A and voting...This should say something.

voted.jpgWTF?
* voted.jpg (374.07 kB . 1440x810 - viewed 157 times)

Handguns: DB9FS, M&P22C, Sig Mosquito, M&P22, Ruger SR9, Ruger EC9S, Ruger LC9S Pro, Walther CCP
Shotgun: Rock Island Armory M5 12 Ga
Rifles: Mossberg 715T .22, Savage Mdl 64FXP .22

Chris

• Western Diamondback
  • Raleigh, NC, USA
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2020, 05:24:24 PM »
I hear ya. I also had the FS9, sold it and picked up the AM2. I'm a big fan of it, but the FS9 was also great. The AM2 is a bit smaller for CC, but no matter, I mostly carry the smaller Springfield Hellcat most days. It's getting cool enough here to wear a jacket, so the AM2 will start making the trips to those dangerous grocery stores....and Walmart...  :main_cheesy:

pecospuppy

• Western Diamondback
  • Old Cowboy
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2020, 05:42:53 PM »

Love the photo, but even though we can open carry, I prefer CC because I don't want the bad guy knowing the direction the shot will come from.

Chris

• Western Diamondback
  • Raleigh, NC, USA
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2020, 05:58:42 PM »
Love the photo, but even though we can open carry, I prefer CC because I don't want the bad guy knowing the direction the shot will come from.

Me too. Not a fan of open carry. For me anyway.

mr380acp

• Western Diamondback
  • NRA Life Member
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2020, 06:25:32 PM »
No open carry for me ...always CC

Explorer3J

• Red Diamond
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2020, 10:07:34 PM »
Me too. Not a fan of open carry. For me anyway.

Both the wife and I have CCW permits. I conceal every time I step out of the house.
The pic was just a photo op.

jayz64

• Sidewinder
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2020, 04:17:15 AM »
I gotta say the reason I don't frequent this forum more often is because of 3 basic things.  #1, haven't been doing a lot of shooting in the past year or so.  #2, the outdoor range I used to shoot at changed the rules because of the chinese virus so I don't go there much.  Instead of unlimited shooting all day, you have to make an appointment for a 2 hr time slot only.  #3, I'm signed up on several other gun forums & its almost a full time job to participate regularly in all of them.

Another reason that's already been mentioned & that is whenever I do log on here to check for any new activity, there usually isn't a lot.

jayz64

• Sidewinder
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2020, 04:19:30 AM »
Trump 2020!

That's a big 10-4 for me too.

Diamondback Firearms

Diamondback Firearms

Galloway Precision