Author Topic: DBR9  (Read 5062 times)

CWPro

• Hatchling
DBR9
« on: March 18, 2021, 12:01:21 PM »
I have a DBR carbine in 9 mm which regardless of the magazine I use new Glock aftermarket as I’m cycling the bolt I get failure to feed or jams anybody having that trouble and if you are what was your solution. Thank you very much

pecospuppy

• Western Diamondback
  • Old Cowboy
Re: DBR9
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2021, 09:03:44 PM »
Could use a little more info.  When you say cycling the bolt do you mean you fire a round or do you mean you pull the charging handle?  Will it cycle while firing rounds out of the mag?

CWPro

• Hatchling
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2021, 10:26:51 PM »
Sorry, when I pull the charging handle to put a bullet in the chamber nine out of 10 times the bullet will get misfit and then I have to struggle getting it out and pulling the charging handle again sometimes this goes on for 5 or 6 times before the bullet goes into battery. What am I doing wrong.
When firing it does not jam at all. Chang the magazine, pull charging handle it may or may not chamber the bullet
Thanks

pecospuppy

• Western Diamondback
  • Old Cowboy
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2021, 11:55:19 PM »
Ok that makes sense.  If you are not letting the charging handle rip out of your hand and slam into battery, that would do it.  They have to slam into battery like they do when cycling during actual fire.  If you are being aggressive with the release of the handle then I'd guess the feed ramp needs polishing.  If it cycles when running from the mag then it's likely you just aren't aggressive enough pulling and releasing the charging handle.  Let that baby rocket into battery.

CWPro

• Hatchling
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2021, 08:56:24 AM »
Thank you, issue solved

pecospuppy

• Western Diamondback
  • Old Cowboy
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2021, 09:19:38 AM »
Thank you, issue solved
Glad to hear it.  Let us know how you like your PCC.  I like having a rifle chambered in the same round as my handgun and mine is a 9mm too.  But 9mm has limited range compared to a high powered rifle round like a 556 or 308.  Still it's a really good option for many situations to carry a rifle and handgun that use the same ammo.

CWPro

• Hatchling
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2021, 11:57:45 AM »
Thanks for your help bud.

BrianBanks813

• Hatchling
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2022, 07:57:46 PM »
I’m having same issues and I have a db15 and my db9r10 won’t cycle a scores up the bullet polished the feed ramp and still same problem just got back from the range very upset with how it ran

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BrianBanks813

• Hatchling
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2022, 07:58:55 PM »
And will only run with my 15rd Glock mag tried 4 different mags even a OEM 30rd glock mag same problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diamondback Firearms