Author Topic: Anybody carry their DB380 today?  (Read 788 times)

Terminatorret

• Pygmy Rattler
Anybody carry their DB380 today?
« on: July 26, 2021, 10:31:01 PM »
I did...right rear pocket in a wallet holster.
Where? Helping at my church's soup kitchen.
Also carried same gun, same holster, Sunday to church.
Why? Didn't want to wear a jacket to conceal a larger handgun.
Also carried the same set-up to a funeral 2 weeks ago...I was afraid anything bigger may have been noticed and offended the mourners.
These days, I don't go ANYWHERE without a firearm. In my younger years, I may have been able to out-fight or out-run my opponent, but now I'm just too old and worn-out. I need an edge.
Do I have other options? Yes. Anything from .22 NAA's to .357's. But sometimes, many times, the little DB380 just fits the situation best.
Mine (ZExxx vintage) has been 100% reliable with FMJ. I can count on concealing it (or the NAA-mini's) when something bigger is not a good option. It is a dependable firearm in my arsenal.
p.s. During the winter, wearing cold weather coats, I can happily carry my .357's or Tokarev's without printing concerns...they make me feel more manly.
"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas."
Davy Crockett
Hero of the Alamo

mr380acp

• Western Diamondback
  • NRA Life Member
Re: Anybody carry their DB380 today?
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2021, 08:34:27 AM »

mr380acp

• Western Diamondback
  • NRA Life Member
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2021, 08:36:19 AM »
Been carrying this all the time ^^^^^

pecospuppy

• Western Diamondback
  • Old Cowboy
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2021, 08:54:22 PM »
I carried it every single day since the Gen 4 came out until a couple months ago.  My wife bought the new M&P Shield plus and wanted me to find a holster for her and break it in.  I have run about 200 rounds through it and carried it for a while to test it out.  Carries well and will be a good gun for her.  I'll go back to the DB9 as soon as she starts to carry hers.

jayz64

• Red Diamond
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2021, 12:16:56 PM »
I'll start carrying mine again just as soon as I re-apply for my CC license in my state.  I had one years ago then move across the state line for 6 years & let it lapse.  Now I'm back & will apply once again.  Also, I'm working the functioning bugs out of my new replacement DB380 that CS sent me a while back.  Looking forward to that day since I have a nice little Desantis pocket holster to place it in too.

mr380acp

• Western Diamondback
  • NRA Life Member
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2021, 12:36:11 PM »
Been carrying this lately, but carry the DB all summer

Diamondback Firearms