Author Topic: I HAVE A DREAM ! -> of a "NEW" ( DB30SC / "30 Super Carry" ) Model  (Read 264 times)

MarkinSeattle

• Hatchling
  I HAVE A DREAM that Sweet Baby Jesus along with some Help from the Incredible Diamondback Engineers I will someday SOON have the option of purchasing a High/Higher Capacity (DB9) -w- (8 -or- 9 + 1) -via- (30 "Super Carry") !
  LOVE my ( DB9 ) "Gen 4" !  But of course it suffers from the same natural handicap that ALL "Micro's / Subs" deal with --> "CAPACITY".  Hence the Immense popularity of the (P365).
  Thankfully ... our Problem has been SOLVED with what I believe & what Ballistics has proven should be the PERFECT match for the Amazing (DB9) "Gen 4". The NEW & Very Impressive  ->  (30"SUPER CARRY").
  Everything so far indicates that just that simple (30"Super Carry") cartridge Modification alone should get the (DB9) up to ( 8 + 1 ). Which moves it well into the "Now we are Talk'in !" range. 
 BUT I believe the Amazing Engineers @ Diamondback could very easily create an Extended magazine &/or Base-Plate Option similar, if not identical, to the existing (DB9) type Extended base plate that could bump that up to ...
  (9 + 1)
 AND JUST MAYBE with a bit of creativity & not much of any additional length, could Bump it up even further into the Incredible (10 + 1) Spectrum !
  That would certainly move it well into the Untouchable "Holy Crap" Arena. & would position the (DB9) to Dominate the Micro Market.  Imagine a (10 + 1 ) DB30SC Model. Same size & still well under (16 - 17oz. )  Damn !
 I HAVE A DREAM !
 Now ... God Forbid Diamondback makes a (DB30SC) model with a ported barrel & slide !  Then they will have Truly created the perfect Micro.
  btw .. I have had Both my (DB9) Gen3 & Gen4 ported (Barrel & slide ) & it has made a Noticeably Incredible difference.

BB7

• Hatchling
Re: I HAVE A DREAM ! -> of a "NEW" ( DB30SC / "30 Super Carry" ) Model
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2024, 09:52:47 PM »
Markin,

You definitely have my attention, any pics of your ported DBs?   :main_thumbs_2up:

Diamondback Firearms